Professional (SWE Member/Non-Member): 3500 INR
University Student (SWE Member/Non-Member): 900 INR
All registration types include:
- Two full days of virtual conference on 22nd – 23rd April
- Keynote addresses, education tracks, and special events
- 3 month access to WE Local India virtual conference platform
- Virtual Exhibition and Career Fair
- 1 year SWE membership (FY22 from 1st July, 2021 – 30th June, 2022)
This year SWE is offering enterprise access. For a flat rate, organizations can receive unlimited registrations so all of their employees can take advantage of full conference access at a deeply discounted rate. Contact Jennifer Scott, SWE Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, for more information and to sign up at email@example.com.
Note, prices are not inclusive of applicable taxes. No refunds will be given for registrations that have already been purchased due to the high administrative cost and deep discount of the enterprise option.