Registered attendees will be emailed their platform login credentials the week of 19 April. Access to the virtual platform will open at 9:00am IST on Thursday, 22 April.
- Use your desktop or laptop for the conference. The virtual platform is not compatible with mobile devices.
- Use Google Chrome as your internet browser to connect to the conference. Browsers like Internet Explorer or Safari may have compatibility and display issues.
- If you are connecting from your organization’s office, check with your IT department before the conference to verify if there will be any issues connecting due to a firewall or not. Whitelist the following web domain: http://marketing.swe.org/e/
858553/2021-04-08/t2rhn/ 120403959?h=Uk-YcKjcgByB_ sCZJiS7BNfvRiux1xEIIVAQXPoMEPg
- Use of VPN Can cause connection issues. If possible, contact your IT Department to have them whitelist the Eventfinity servers by giving them the following URL: http://marketing.swe.org/
e/858553/2021-04-08/t2rhq/ 120403959?h=Uk-YcKjcgByB_ sCZJiS7BNfvRiux1xEIIVAQXPoMEPg
- If you are using a Bluetooth headset, make sure to connect your audio before joining sessions, otherwise the audio may not work. If you are already connected, refresh your browser to resolve any audio issues.
- Test your Audio and Video before the conference.
- You will not be able to call in with a phone, so ensure that your computer audio is clear.
- Try not to multi-task sessions. Having two meetings open at once can cause playback issues with the audio and video. This includes having other browser items open.
- Check your connection before the event: http://marketing.swe.org/e/
858553/2021-04-08/t2rhs/ 120403959?h=Uk-YcKjcgByB_ sCZJiS7BNfvRiux1xEIIVAQXPoMEPg
We recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome to ensure you have access to all features.
All WE Local India sessions will be available on-demand starting Monday, 26 April. The videos will be accessible to all registered attendees via the platform for 3-months following the conference.
All breakout sessions Q&A will take place in the chat box. Speakers will be present to answer questions via chat as the session plays. If you have additional questions after the session ends, find the speaker in the directory to further connect.
All registered attendees will have the opportunity to browse the Poster Competition and vote for your top three favorite posters. On the virtual platform, head to the Explore tab under Poster Directory and click the link on the top of the page to submit your choices.
Registered attendees can visit company’s virtual booths in the Career Fair and chat live with representatives during Career Fair hours. Organization representatives will invite selected candidates to meet one-on-one through their virtual booth.
After locating an organization in the Career Fair, click on the logo to view their page information. Select Visit Our Booth to speak live with company representatives, or submit your LinkedIn profile to further connect.
Use the Attendee Directory, under the Networking tab, to connect with other WE Local India participants.
Make sure you are using a Chrome browser. When you first launch the video chat you will be prompted to allow. A pop up will appear, press the ‘Allow’ button. If you don’t receive this pop-up or pressed another button, you can go to the right of your address bar and select the camera icon. You will see a pop-up that allows you to select “Continue allowing.’ Make sure that is selected and press done.