WE Local Europe Keynote speakers come from varying backgrounds and experiences. Attendees at Keynote sessions are sure to leave feeling inspired, invigorated and energized.
Carla Boragno, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Engineering and Facilities for Roche
- More than 30 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, procurement and site management.
- Carla is responsible for the design, construction, maintenance and life-cycle asset management for Roche’s global manufacturing network.
- She is a respected mentor at Roche, in the industry and the local community.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Bay Area Council, is the Board Chair for the Genentech Foundation, and is a member of the International Women’s Forum.
Sue Black, Professor
- An academic with 20+ years’ experience with over 40 publications and a PhD in software engineering to her name.
- Named a top 50 women in tech in Europe,
- Award-winning computer scientist, radical thinker, and social entrepreneur, known for founding the high profile campaign to save Bletchley Park
- Passionate advocate for women in tech and has spent the last 20 years campaigning for more recognition and support for women in computing.
- Founded #techmums, a social enterprise which empowers mums and their families through technology.
Gita Singham-Willis, Founding Partner, Cadence Innova
- Gita has over 25 years’ experience, spanning global manufacturing operations and business and technology consulting and innovation
- She is a founding partner of the multi award winning digital and business transformation consultancy, Cadence Innova, one of FT’s top 20 digital transformation consultancies, UK’s Most Empowering Female Management Consultancy of 2019 and winner of the Inspirational Leadership Award 2018
- Gita has been at the cutting edge of the UK Government’s Digital and Technology drive and led the delivery of the UK Government’s first ever Gender Pay Gap, digital-by-default, reporting service for both public and private sectors
- She is passionate about building truly values-driven organisations and delivering inclusion and diversity in the workplace – both for her clients and at Cadence Innova, where 62% of employees are women.