Registered attendees will be emailed their platform login credentials the week of 24 May. Access to the virtual platform will open at 9:00am BST on Monday, 24 May.
- Use your desktop or laptop for the conference. The virtual platform is not compatible with mobile devices.
- Use Google Chrome as your internet browser to connect to the conference. Browsers like Internet Explorer or Safari may have compatibility and display issues.
- If you are connecting from your organization’s office, check with your IT department before the conference to verify if there will be any issues connecting due to a firewall or not. Whitelist the following web domain: http://marketing.swe.org/e/
858553/2021-04-08/t2rhn/ 120403959?h=Uk-YcKjcgByB_ sCZJiS7BNfvRiux1xEIIVAQXPoMEPg
- Use of VPN Can cause connection issues. If possible, contact your IT Department to have them whitelist the Eventfinity servers by giving them the following URL: http://marketing.swe.org/
e/858553/2021-04-08/t2rhq/ 120403959?h=Uk-YcKjcgByB_ sCZJiS7BNfvRiux1xEIIVAQXPoMEPg
- If you are using a Bluetooth headset, make sure to connect your audio before joining sessions, otherwise the audio may not work. If you are already connected, refresh your browser to resolve any audio issues.
- Test your Audio and Video before the conference.
- You will not be able to call in with a phone, so ensure that your computer audio is clear.
- Try not to multi-task sessions. Having two meetings open at once can cause playback issues with the audio and video. This includes having other browser items open.
- Check your connection before the event: http://marketing.swe.org/e/
858553/2021-04-08/t2rhs/ 120403959?h=Uk-YcKjcgByB_ sCZJiS7BNfvRiux1xEIIVAQXPoMEPg
We recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome to ensure you have access to all features.
All WE Local Europe sessions will be available on-demand starting Monday, 31 May. The videos will be accessible to all registered attendees via the platform for 3-months following the conference.
All breakout sessions Q&A will take place in the chat box. Speakers will be present to answer questions via chat as their session plays. If you have additional questions after the session ends, find the speaker in the directory under the SCHEDULE TAB to further connect.
Registered attendees can visit company’s virtual booths in the Networking Exhibition and chat live with representatives during Networking Exhibition hours. Organization representatives will invite selected candidates to meet one-on-one through their virtual booth.
After locating an organization in the Networking Exhibition, click on the logo to view their page information. Select Visit Our Booth to speak live with company representatives, or submit your LinkedIn profile to further connect.
Use the Attendee Directory, under the Networking tab, to connect with other WE Local Europe participants.