WE Local Baltimore will be at the Baltimore Convention Center. A room block has been reserved for conference attendees at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor. Reserve your room for a discounted rate before January 22, 2019.
1 W Pratt St
Baltimore, MD 21201
300 Light St, Baltimore, MD 20201
Reserve Your Room
WE Local has reserved a block of discounted rooms for check-in Thursday, February 7 through check-out on Sunday, February 10. All hotel reservations must be made directly through the hotel. Reservations can be made in one of the following methods:
- Reserve Your Room Online
- Call the Hyatt at 1-410-528-1234
Reference “Society of Women Engineers” to receive the guaranteed rate. To receive the discounted room rate, all reservations must be made by Tuesday, January 22, 2019.
- $149 per night for single/double
- $174 per night for triple occupancy
- $199 per night for quad occupancy
No additional rates will be charged for rollaway beds for king and queen rooms upon hotel inventory. All room rates are subject to 15.5% tax and the group rate is available three-days pre- and -post event dates.
Travel to Baltimore by Air or Land
There are three major airports serving Baltimore:
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall (BWI)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
A free and hybrid bus Service, Charm City Circulator, features four routes that take you directly to downtown Baltimore. Learn more online at www.charmcitycirculator.com/.
If you will be driving, use the below Google Map link with the exact address for the:
Baltimore is accessible by Amtrak rail. Several train lines run into Baltimore Penn Station. From Penn Station, access the convention center via Light RailLink train (every 30 minutes from Penn Station to Convention Center station, $1.80 each way), CityLink bus (green or silver line, every 10-15 minutes, $1.80 each way) or taxi/ride service (2-mile ride).
The Baltimore Convention Center is located at: 1 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21201
The convention center does not offer onsite public parking for attendees. However, there are various garages within easy walking distance.
- The Parking Authority of Baltimore City offers a website with a map of the local area and garage information.
- To reserve a spot in advance, Parking Panda offers price comparisons and advance booking.