WE Local Resources
For your convenience, please find resources below to assist you in promoting WE Local to your network and preparing to attend as a speaker. Please contact email@example.com for additional resources not listed here.
We appreciate you promoting WE Local to your network! Please find a package of WE Local logos and brand assets for use in promotions, as well as the Marketing Style Guide containing brand guidelines for WE Local.
In preparation for the WE Local conference, SWE has created a set of resource documents for our conference speakers:
- Call for Participation Guidelines
- Call for Participation Guidelines (India)
- Call for Participation Guidelines (London)
- Learning Outcome Examples
- WE Local Attendee Desired Content
- Speaker Graphic
- Speaker Planning Worksheet
- Rehearsing Your Session Observation Form
- Speaker Marketing Toolkit
Employer Support Resources
Many SWE members turn to their employers for financial relief of some of the costs associated with attending professional development conferences. Download these resources to help you approach your employer to ask for their support and show them how being with SWE and attending WE Local can be mutually beneficial!